Intellectual property is present in the operations of virtually every entity, and often determines its market power. At GRK Adwokaci, we understand its value and the needs of clients who want to ensure that their rights in intangible assets are properly protected.
The intellectual property law team is headed by Mr Tomasz Rytlewski (a lawyer twice nominated to the group of five best specialists in copyright and related rights in Poland in the ranking of law firms of the legal daily Rzeczpospolita).
The intellectual property law team provides legal assistance in the fields of:
- copyright and related rights
- industrial property rights
Advice on intellectual property law includes not only comprehensive services for entities whose business model is based on the trading of rights in intangible assets (e.g. in the media and entertainment industry, or in the IT or Internet industry), but also for entities in need of legal support in the area of intellectual property rights only for specific projects or issues.
We assist both individuals and business clients.
Our services include:
- drafting and negotiating contracts, terms and conditions and procedures covering intellectual property rights
- cooperation with patent attorneys to support clients in registering industrial property both in Poland, the European Union and other jurisdictions
- support in legal services in disputes and proceedings before competent authorities.
Legal assistance in the field of intellectual property law includes:
- representation in civil, administrative and criminal proceedings
- protection of the moral and economic rights of authors
- providing comprehensive, day-to-day legal advice to entities in industries based on the use and trade of intellectual property rights
- drafting and reviewing contracts and participating in negotiations
- carrying out audits on the protection of intellectual property rights and know-how and preparing related procedures
- review of the documents submitted as part of applications for financial support for intellectual property rights